This Luxurious spinach & Seaweed is rich and creamy, great for those with sensitive and dry skin. This soap has extra creaminess to it and adds moisture to the skin. Incorporating spinach into your skin care and diet is helpful for your skin because it helps to reduce inflammation. Spinach contains vitamins A, C, and K to help your skin enhance its radiance.
Seaweed powder is a strong antibacterial that can help clean the skin and treat acne as well as reduce the appearance of cellulite fat cells. It is also used to moisturize the skin and keep it firm smooth and looking young.
The minerals and vitamins are able to penetrate the pores of the skin.
Spinach is rich source of vitamin A and vitamin C. Vitamin A helps to keep smooth skin tone while vitamin C helps to build skin cells. Collagen present in skin responsible for skin elasticity and skin tone needs vitamin C and iron present in Spinach. Alfalfa Powder contains Vitamins C, D, E and K
• A wealthy mixture that’s appropriate for all skin types, formulated with raw organic plants that are attuned to your skin’s needs.
• Supplemented with almond milk and coconut to provide a creamy texture, offers a purifying sensation.
• Gentle cleansing agents that remove dirt and makeup without irritation, giving a renewable look after application.
Our soap is lovingly made by hand so slight variations in shape and color may occur from bar to bar.
Instructions (Directions for use): Don’t leave soap in moisture after use, or else it will attract bacteria. Bacteria-affected soap will corrupt the product and you won’t see desired results.
• Place the soap in a dry place, soap dish, or soap case.
• After you wash your face, pad dry it with a clean towel. Apply facial serum or cream